Daily Workout: December 4th, 2017
Monday is “International Chest Day”. That means it’s time to get swollen…
1. 10 minute easy pace warm-up. Use the rower, fanlike, SkiErg or you could go for a run. Don’t go too hard just get a good sweat.
2. 3 sets of 10 Shoulder Dislocates using a piece of PVC pipe or broomstick
3. Push Press 30/30s. 2x (30sec work/30sec “Rest”) Push press. “Rest” is in overhead position. The exercise is 2 total minutes. Essentially the exercise looks like 30 seconds of Push press followed by 30 seconds of overhead holding followed again by 30 seconds of pressing and then ending with 30 seconds of holding. Use 10-15 pound dumbbells. Do two sets of this with a minute rest between each
4. 10-1 Bench press Hell Ladder. Put 95 pounds on a bar. Bench Press is 10 times and then hold in lock out position for 20 seconds. Then do 9 bench presses and then hold in lockout position for 20 seconds. Follow this pattern until you are at 1 rep. End with a 20 second hold. Should take about 4 minutes. Complete 2 sets. Rest 2 minutes between.
5. “Westside Barbell” Alternating Dumbbell Bench Press Exercise:
Use two 30lbs dumbbells. Lay on a bench. Hold one dumbbell in the low position and the other at full extension. The one in low position cannot touch your chest or shoulders. With the arm in full extension do as many bench presses as possible in two and a half minutes. If you get tired the only place you can rest is full extension. Switch positions at two and a half minutes and do the same (except with opposite arms).
That is one-five minute set. Do two sets with 1 minute rest between each
7. End with a 10 minute easy pace cool down. Use the rower, fanlike, SkiErg or you could go for a run
8. Later, Arm Curls at home. Just until your arms are screaming. Random sets and reps. Go by feel. When they feel like they are going to explode your re done.
Bobby Maximus & Will Pace & Joe Cebula
60 minutes in the morning. 40 minute at night.
The Bobby Maximus How To Videos Section (Media-Video-How To)
The Project Maximus Youtube page:
Note about the training: Day to day entries will change. Some entires will be workouts I have done that day, some entries will be workouts that people I train did that day. Some entries will be my favorite all time workouts or something I saw on the internet that I thought would be good for you to experience. Remember that because of the changing nature of the entries these workouts are not meant to be prescriptive. For example they aren’t necessarily written down with the intention of you following them precisely. Rather, they are meant to collectively build a resource that you can learn from. Hopefully you can implement some of these ideas and workouts into your own training in order to better your fitness.
Also note that I won’t be posting at the same time every day. If I workout early then it might get posted early. If I workout late then it might get posted late. If I am in different time zone then hell, I don’t know what time it will show up. Just a head’s up. That said, I will do my best to get them to you in a timely fashion. You have my word on that but remember I don’t have an army of internet monkeys at my beck and call. I am doing this on my own…