Signature Workout: Fire Fight
This is a workout that I teach at every military seminar I lead. It’s an incredible routine to have in your back pocket if you’re a special forces operator. It doesn’t require equipment, and it doesn’t take much time— two things most deployed soldiers don’t have. The workout improves every aspect of their overall fitness, so they can perform their jobs at the highest level and stay safe. Tackle it with the tenacity of a soldier—it’ll be exceedingly difficult, if you’re truly willing to go after as many reps as possible.
Do the exercises in the order shown. Complete all the sets of exercise 1, resting, as needed, followed by all the sets of exercise 2 and exercise 3. Then, move on to exercise 4. For this exercise, perform as many reps as you can in 30 seconds, followed by 30 seconds of rest. That’s 1 round. Do a total of 4 rounds. On your last round, rest for 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds. Use that same procedure for exercise 6 and exercise 8.
1. Wall Squat: 2 Sets, 5 Reps
2. Air Squat: 3 Sets, 20 Reps
3. Jump Squat: 3 Sets, 5 Reps
4. Burpee: 4 Sets of 30 Seconds Each (Rest for 30 Seconds between Sets)
5. Rest: 2 Minutes
6. Split Jump: 4 Sets of 30 Seconds Each (Rest for 30 Seconds between Sets)
7. Rest: 2 Minutes
8. Frog Hop: 4 Sets of 30 Seconds Each (Rest for 30 Seconds between Sets)
9. Cool Down Run: 10 Minutes Time: 20 to 25 Minutes
To learn more about The Maximus Mindset visit www.maximusmindset.com